Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Haven Radio
free internet radio

Trying To Get Up and Running..... Again...

Go down

Trying To Get Up and Running..... Again... Empty Trying To Get Up and Running..... Again...

Post  Bella Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:45 am

Well, it took forever for me to even remember how to update the portal. So I'll start by apologizing that it took so long. Let's be honest.... the site is kind of dead. It takes a LONG time to get a new site off the ground. Sometimes it never happens. I apologize for the lack of activity. But honestly part of the inactivity is due to the fact that Raven and I don't want this site to be all about US and OUR work. We want it to be about YOU! Yes you! Even if 'YOU" is a guest reading this debating on joining. BUT we're going TRY and get this off the ground again. I have a friend in a writing group on Facebook and she's going to try and start inviting people one by one, little by little after she checks out the site herself. So my hope is that if we can just get a LITTLE but of incoming traffic from writers... maybe they will pass the site on to non writers that they know. So here's hoping it works. We want this to work. We think this could be something great! Even if this site isn't for you... pass it along to someone you know who might be interested. It couldn't hurt. Thank you to everyone who has contributed. Until the next update.... See ya!
Bella
Bella
Admin

https://creativehaven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum